So I have just finished a 12 hour shift at the hospital and my brain is a bit mushy so I am just going to keep this blog short and sweet and tell you guys my top 10 makeup products….
- Bobbi Brown Moisturising Foundation – Numbers 1-4 feature on my flawless skin tutorial, click here to see how to use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZGLaX_CkU&feature=related
- ‘That Ga’l Primer by Benefit….Wonderful pink glow and perfect base for foundation after applied.
- Laura Mercier ‘Secret Camouflage’, an excellent concealer that comes in lots of combinations so that you can find your perfect match.
- ‘Touche Eclat’ by Yves Saint Laurent…this product should take up permenent residence in your handbag.
- ‘Posietint’ by Benefit….2in1 cheek and lip tint.
- ‘Brow Zings’ by Benefit…Your eyebows frame your face so make sure that they are defined and please, please don’t overpluck. IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!
- ‘Dark Knight’ eyeshadow by MAC- see in my smokey eye tutorial, click here to find out how to apply http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5N7L3DP1P4&feature=related
- ‘Fluidline’ by MAC- click on the above link to see how to use this product.
- MAC Creme Highlighter in ‘Pearl’, use this under your brow bone and on your cheekbones for a lovely natural glow.
- ‘Peaches’ blush by MAC, stunning blusher for all you bride’s-to-be out there!