Hey ladies (and manscara and guyliner wearing men)
It has come to my attention thanks to my amazing mum that most of the products that I use are expensive and that I should be providing alternatives. She is so right (as usual)! So, here are my top 10 fav makeup products and all of them cost less than £10 each! I still use some of these……they are fab!
1. Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation is fabulous! I used this for years and in the photoshoot seen below this was the foundation that I used! Great for young skin, providing a light coverage and best of all it doesn’t dry out your skin! Priced at £9.49 and worth every penny!!
2. Collection 2000 pressed powder £1.99……YES £1.99!!!! This is brilliant for dusting on top of your foundation to combat oil and shine. A definite handbag must!
3. L’oreal Touche Magique Concealer is what I would recommend if Touche Eclat is out of your price range. This illuminating concealer is great for hiding those dark circles and is only £7.19. Place under your eyes, around your nose and at the corners of your mouth for a youthful glow!
4. MyFace Blusher is just under £10 and is £9.99……MyFace cosmetics have created makeup specifically for fair, medium and dark skin so its really easy to pick the right colour for your skin tone……I use the blusher for fair skin. Its a great colour and long lasting.
5. Collection 2000 Shimmering Glow Bronzer is a must have for this summer! Its only £2.79 and is a good cheap bronzer. I only buy bronzers that are matt with no glitter in, however this doesn’t have too much glitter in it so you don’t look silly when you step out in the sun. My little sis wears this bronzer and she looks fab with it on (not too orange which is a plus) and for that price you really can’t go wrong!
6. If you haven’t watched my makeup masterclass showing you how to make your face appear thinner then check it out here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7o1JFMKLy4. I use a contour kit by ‘Sleek’ in this video and its great! Comes with a shadow and a highlighter! This kit costs £6.50.
7. No.17 Eyeshadows are really cheap and were originally based on MAC eyeshadows!! They are highly pigmented so give great colour and are only £3.89 each!!!
8. Sleek Original Palette. ‘Sleek’ are an affordable brand that you can find in Superdrug, they do great eyeshadow palettes and I love the Original one. If you watch my Rihanna Makeup Masterclass you can see me using the blue eyeshadow from this palette http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUzGMmEPoZU
This palette is £6.49! BARGAIN!
9. L’Oreal Contour Khol Eyeliner. These pencils are brilliant, they are soft, smudgable (not sure thats a word but you know what I mean) and the colour is fantastic. I am addicted to my brown one for general day wear! These are £3.39 each!
10. If its a bright lipstick that you are looking for then I love GOSH lipstick range. I have the pink, red and coral from this range and use them on photoshoots all the time. Here is the red and coral one that I used during my photoshoot for Strumpet. These lipsticks are £6.49 each.
I hope that was useful everyone, let me know by leaving a comment!
Love and lots of makeup